Static-Lymphatic Therapy used with our Cryoskin 4.0 creates physical vibrations with dynamically pulsed acoustic pressure waves at low frequencies. This wave pulse creates vibratory energy at the molecular level that improves the function and health of the entire lymphatic system. Static-Lymphatic Therapy amplifies the effects of manual lymph drainage, reducing the time and complexity of the treatment.
The lymphatic system is like a river of life that cleanses every cell and organ in the body. It is the path through which the 17 trillion cells in the body clear out toxins. It is a complex system of fluid drainage and transport. The lymph nodes filter the fluid that is forced out of the bloodstream during normal circulation to remove bacteria, fungus, viruses, abnormal cells and toxins. This fluid is then transported back into the bloodstream via the lymph vessels. In essence we can say that the lymphatic system is in charge of our immune system.
Benefits and applications of Static-Lymphatic Therapy:
Wellness & Detox Benefits :
- Improved immune function
- Clears edema & water retention
- Relieves lymph-edema
- Aids general detoxification
- Reduces inflammation
- Accelerated healing
- Relaxation and balanced energy
- Improves allergies
- Lessens sinus symptoms
- Decrease headaches & migraines
- Digestive and bowel problems
- Post dental procedures
- Improved heavy metal detox
- Support drug detox
- Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndromes
Endocrine Benefits :
- Supports healthy weight
- Hormone imbalance
- Female & male pelvic conditions
Orthopedic & Rehabilitation Benefits:
- Minimize swelling in injuries
- Accelerate healing
- Pre & Post-operative prep & recovery
- Increase performance in athletics and decrease muscular and tendon strain
- Improved chronic and acute muscle & joint pain
- Reduced joint swelling
- Reduces post-cosmetic surgery healing time
- Improves outcome post Liposuction- Fat Transfer- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Decreases appearance of cellulite
- Lessens under eye swelling
- Improves skin smoothness and brightness
- Enhances benefits of skin care procedures
- Minimizes scar tissue
Considerations – Contraindications:
- Severe medical condition (Unless cleared with a doctor’s note)
- Pacemaker or other electronic implanted device
- Pregnant or may be pregnant
- Nursing (breast feeding mothers must pump and dump for at least 72 hours)
- Thrombosis (blood clot) / thrombophlebitis
- Unexplained calf pain
- Renal insufficiency and cardiac issues (Must be cleared with a doctor’s note)
- Cancer or chemotherapy with in the last 6 months
- Cardiac or vascular problems
- Advanced untreated diabetes
- Organ Transplant
- Serious infections and un-diagnosed skin infections
- Child under age of 13
Q. How do I prepare for my Static-Lymphatic Therapy session?
Please be well hydrated before treatment and continue drinking water after your session.
Q. What should I do or know after my session?
- You must cleanse your body internally with water for 6 hours after lymphatic therapy. Drink one glass of water per hour for 6 hours for optimal effect and to minimize detoxification symptoms. You may add minerals and electrolytes to your water.
- Moderate physical activity such as walking or biking is highly recommended following therapy. Also rebounding on a trampoline is highly effective. These types of activity will facilitate movement of lymph and toxins.
- It is recommended to use dry skin brushing on a regular basis. (Use a boar brush or another natural brush- brushing toward the heart)
- Use a whole body vibration machine to improve lymph flow.
- Get an abdominal massage treatment. We have noticed much improvement in overall lymph health by complementing Lymph Drainage Therapy with Abdominal Massage
Q. Will I experience any detox symptoms?
The most common reported complaint is feeling fatigued immediately after and up to a day following treatment, followed by a rush of energy. Any experience of nausea or headache is most likely the result of being under hydrated before your treatment. Please drink plenty of water before and after your session.
Q. How many treatments are recommended and how often?
Sessions may vary from 10 minutes to 60 minutes and can be daily, every other day or 2 times per week depending on your goals and condition.
Q. When will I see results?
You may experience increased energy the day after your first session. Although number of sessions needed will vary depending on goals and condition treated, people usually see a change between 1-5 treatments. With subsequent sessions you will definitely notice improved energy levels, mental clarity, and an overall sense of well-being.